1. Once the student has purchased one of our in-person classes and wishes to cancel, a refund of the total amount minus 10% for administrative costs will be made only if the student notified that they will not be able to attend the class at least 15 days in advance before the date of the class.
2. If the student does not attend the in-person class on the scheduled purchase date of the said class and does not indicate that they will not attend at least 15 days in advance, they will automatically have a saved space for the next in-person class. If a refund is requested, they will receive a refund of the total amount minus 10% for administrative costs.
3. If the student cancels their participation 7 days or less before the scheduled date for the class, they will automatically have a saved space for the next in-person class. There will be no right to a refund.
4. Students who finance the class with Zelle and make a $100 reservation need to continue financing $100 every 7 or 10 days to pay off the full amount of the class by the scheduled date. Students who book with a $100 reservation, do not continue with weekly financing through Zelle, and cancel 15 days or less before the class date or do not attend will have no right to a refund.
5. If the student purchases the class and does not notify 30 days before or after that she will not attend the class; there will be no refund.
6. It is prohibited to share our classes or content online or in person.
Preserved Roses, Real Roses, and Balloon Decorations
*Le Majestic Roses Decor is not responsible for any damage caused by the client once the order is delivered. Be aware that we will take photos and videos as evidence of how we deliver our products and services in good condition. Once delivered, there will be no refund or return.
1. Once the client places an order and enters a contract with us, their order will begin being prepared after they cancel 50% of the total price, with no more changes accepted. Only add-ons can be considered to be accepted at an additional cost. Substractions from the order are strictly out of consideration.
2. If the client cancels any order or service after placing an order and entering a contract with us, there will be no refund.
3. The minimum time to order balloon decorations varies depending on the type of decoration. Balloon Bouquets, Balloon Columns, and Flower Balloon Bouquets have a minimum of 3 weeks; all other balloon decorations have a minimum of 4 weeks.
4. We are not responsible if the weather affects your balloon decorations or if, for any climate reason, we cannot arrive on time.
5. The client is responsible for providing the correct address, time, date, and all details of the event. We are not responsible for incorrect information about the details of the event.
6. The client must cancel 50% of the total cost of the balloon decoration after placing an order and entering a contract with us. The remaining 50% of the total cost is required to be paid 2 weeks before the date of the scheduled event.
7. We are not responsible if the client wants to change any details or cancel the order for reasons that do not concern us. Refund requests will not be accepted.
8. If there is no one to receive the order at the time of delivery, we will not wait.